Sunday, February 21, 2021

Title Research: Art of the Title Website

    When researching titles, I looked at Art of the Title ( https://www.artofthetitle.com/ ). The website has many features. I was clicking and learning how to use the website, and I liked how I can see how the title sequences are made. I searched up many movies that I enjoyed on the website to see if they came up and to see the credits of the title sequences. Upon further research, I searched up movies that I knew were part of the fantasy drama to see the credits to their title sequences. The website I must say is very detailed. I didn't think I would need to know the aspect ratios of the movie posters, but I guess I know them now. There are quotes underneath the displays of the title sequences, and when reading each one, I felt that they really did fit the movie. I can look at the styles of the movies. From what I would thought would be simple animating would actually be something like the 1980s or 2D to get into specifics. I know the title designers now and I can further see their work and what they contributed to.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

      This is my CCR for my recent project. This film was very fun and a great experience for me to do.