Monday, March 29, 2021

Filming Reschedule

     During spring break, my group and I were not able to film. Perla told us that she was feeling sick and we did not risk anything so we postponed our filming to the following weekend. This was good for me because my costume arrived later than I expected and I was too tired to wash it. I thought it was beneficial for us as then we would have more time to memorize our lines and get things sorted out before filming day.

    The following weekend, filming day on Friday was coming near. I was getting nervous because I did not see any notification about us meeting up. When I contacted my group members on Discord, they told me to check on our Messages group chat. I have my messages muted so I did not know what was going on. When I checked Messages, I saw that Perla had gotten COVID. She still has it currently as I am typing out this blog. I wish her and her family a speedy and healthy recovery.

    I asked Perla if she can ask our Media teacher if we were able to get an extension for the project. We don't know when Perla and her family will recover, and then she would have to quarantine. We wouldn't be able to properly film and edit our project by the deadline. We were told that we would need to find replacements for Perla and her sister. My group members and I agreed that Nikaliyah's little sister would replace Perla's little sister in the film. We then had to find a replacement for Perla. I asked my brother, but he said he would require payment to be in the film. We didn't have many options left so I had to choose him and I have to figure out a way to compensate him.

    We agreed that Perla would edit our film mostly instead of splitting the work between the three of us due to her not being able to film. Nikaliyah and I would of course still help out with the editing. Our filming will hopefully commence this upcoming weekend. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

      This is my CCR for my recent project. This film was very fun and a great experience for me to do.