Thursday, March 18, 2021

2 Days Until Filming

     I bought the costume yesterday for our filming. Due to our busy schedules and the fact that my costume won't come in until Friday night, we canceled our Friday filming. Our first filming day will be on Saturday instead. We predicted that this might have happened. We didn't want to have only two set days to film as we might be busy. We planned ahead with the thought that some people would not be able to make it on a Saturday. 

    As I stated in the previous blog, I tried getting a costume that closely resembles the unicorn we are going to use in the film. My budget wasn't much, so I attempted to get one that closely matches it. I couldn't get one that was spot on due to my budget. I spent $15.99 on this costume. It somewhat resembles the unicorn that I have, at least in my eyes. My group members and I will probably find a way to explain why there is a difference.

    I can't wait until our filming day on Saturday. It has been a while since my group members and I have seen each other. We will of course be following CDC guidelines until it is time for us to be on camera. We care about the safety of others and wouldn't want to put anyone in danger due to our recklessness. I believe we will just stay at Perla's house, but if we go to the park will do our best to not be a nuisance to other people. We will do half of our storyboard or as much as we can do on our filming day. Half of our storyboard will cover all the house scenes and a bit of scenes that we would need outside. I also believe we might have to drop by the school parking lot we will be filming at.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

      This is my CCR for my recent project. This film was very fun and a great experience for me to do.