Monday, March 15, 2021

Finding Costumes

     Our first filming day will take place this week. So far, I have gotten the required music permissions that we needed. I have yet to finalize the script, however, I plan to do so soon. If I haven't explained so in my previous blogs, I wanna make it look like a movie script. With the Courier font and everything. At least, that's what I believe movie scripts are in, at least that's what Google says. I want to make it look somewhat professional because if we are serious about this we should look the part. 

    It has been a while since I had look for costumes. I felt that it would be embarrassing shopping for a unicorn costume and I had to break the news to my parents too. After much explanation and telling them it was for a project, they understood, somewhat. They didn't get that I needed a unicorn costume for a project but nonetheless since I brought up school they didn't ask any further questions. I do not want anything too expensive. Especially since it is a pandemic, we cannot afford to go all out for this costume. My price range is around $10, but if I had to, but if I had to, and I'll try my best to avoid it, spending $20. It was kind of difficult honestly. You would expect to get a unicorn costume or an onesie for a child, but here I am, a 10th grader online shopping for one. Especially since it's for a bigger size, I would need to pay more. A unicorn costume looks a bit more expensive, however. It is like $40 dollars for a dress. I think I'd opt out for a unicorn onesie instead. 

    I have found one for about $20. As tempting as it is, I will search for more. I really want to find the one that is most cost-effective and looks like the unicorn plushie that I already have at home. I will search for more tomorrow as it seems like my mother is not willing to spend $20. I will search on Amazon for better ones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

      This is my CCR for my recent project. This film was very fun and a great experience for me to do.