Thursday, March 11, 2021

Researching the Places Where We Will Film

     This week I contacted the places where we will be filming at. Of course, there was no need to contact Perla's mom for permission to film in the house as we already got her permission to do so. We need to film the first parts of the storyboard that we planned in her house. We would need to film in her room and in her closet for those scenes. 

    Even though Gore Betz Park is a public park, I would still like to see if they had any regulations or specifications we had to follow. I planned on calling them tomorrow or sometime next week because this week I have been very busy with getting my grades up. Next week is the last week of the quarter and I want my grades to go up. As a group, we already know to try and record isolated from people so that we do not get random people in our clip. We do feel like we need people in the background of our film, so we have decided to let our family be the extras. We wouldn't want people who we didn't ask permission to be in the film and have their face in it. Since it is a public park, we are going to follow CDC guidelines. Until it is time for our faces to be shown, we would always wear a mask until then. 

    For Croissant Park Elementary School, we were told that we would need permission to film there. Even though we will be filming on a non-school day in the parking lot, we still feel like we would need permission. Tomorrow or next week, my group and I will contact the school about briefly filming a scene there and see if we have permission. If end up not having permission, which I highly doubt, we will film at a driveway that looks close to a school parking lot or an empty parking lot during the day. 

    So we would have to contact these places in the upcoming dates. For now, I was looking on Amazon for a costume that I could use. My dad and I are planning to go to a costume store to pick up a unicorn costume, but to be honest, I'd be quite embarrassed buying it. So I decided to look on Amazon for unicorn costumes and big unicorn head. The reason why I am buying a unicorn head is that so my face would not be shown as much, and I think a big unicorn head would be somewhat comical.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

      This is my CCR for my recent project. This film was very fun and a great experience for me to do.