Friday, October 23, 2020

Planning for my Crayola Air-Dry Clay Commercial


Props:

I am filming a commercial using Crayola's Air-Dry clay. I looked for objects around me and it was the first object that I saw that I envisioned something cool in my head. I already have that, what else would I need? 

Since I envisioned a doll, I would obviously need to make a doll out of clay. I would also need carving tools. Scavenging around my house, I found various tools that I could use as props. They most likely are clay carving tools, as two years ago I was crazy over anything clay-related. 

Other props would include a lamp I conveniently have on my desk, paint, and paintbrushes.

Costumes:

The costume would be my regular attire. As I believe I will be the only person who will show up on this commercial, I will just wear jeans and a T-Shirt. My upper-half will only be shown.

Schedule:

Thursday, 22/10/2020 

Research codes and conventions for modeling clay commercials/ads. 

Friday, 23/10/2020

Establish props, costumes, schedules, location sets, and backup plans.

Friday, 23/10/2020

Create a storyboard required for a 30-second commercial.

Saturday, 24/10/2020

Film and record shots needed for the commercial.

Sunday-Friday, 25-30/10/2020

This window of time will be used to edit the commercial.

Location:

Filming for this commercial will all take place in my house on my desk, as COVID-19 is a hindrance in finding interesting filming locations, and it is practical to do it here; I plan to do a bit of stop-motion animating so it will take quite some time.

As mentioned previously, it will all take place on my desk. A few shots will be on the floor.

Backup Plan:

If I am not able to be in this video, I will have my brother take my place.

If I am not able to record this video, I will have my brother record it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

      This is my CCR for my recent project. This film was very fun and a great experience for me to do.