Thursday, April 8, 2021

Two More Days Until Editing

     I did not do any progress on our film this week. My group and I decided that we would edit everything during the weekend. If it is too much work for us, we will disperse the work over the week. Our project is due on the 16th of April. We want to make sure we have time to overlook our project and see if we still need to make changes around the due date. If we left it all last minute and realized that we didn't like something, we wouldn't be able to have time to edit it.

    There isn't much to talk about my film progress for this week. Instead, I will elaborate more on our filming day. As I mentioned previously, it took 7 hours to record all our scenes. Nikaliyah and I contacted Perla at around 3-4 PM to let her know to film a scene that we conceptualized to replace our photo frame scenes. Due to us not being able to have printer access, we decided to change up the scenes. We originally planned for Perla and her sister to play the mom and the daughter in our movie, but since she is sick, we had to change that. Our replacements were my brother and Nikaliyah's brother, but we realized that they didn't look remotely close. We then decided that Perla would stay in her mom role, and my brother would play the older brother and Nikaliyah's brother would play the youngest. The mom had fallen ill and bedridden, and the older brother promises to hang out more with the youngest. Our original plans differ somewhat, but we had to make do with what we had. I hope that there isn't a big deduction on our final grade due to our changes. As mentioned in the previous blog, I said that I believe my teacher said that we weren't allowed to stray away too far away from our original plan. I don't believe that there will be deductions for that, but better safe than sorry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

      This is my CCR for my recent project. This film was very fun and a great experience for me to do.