Monday, February 15, 2021

Starting the Final Task

    Hello, my name is Glenna Mae Tomboc. I am a sophomore (10th grade) attending Fort Lauderdale High School. AICE Media Studies is a class that gets me nervous and excited at the same time. The work of creating a film does stress me out sometimes, however, it is also fun to do so. The entire process, from conception to the CCR, is always an enjoyable process. 

    For the final task, I contemplated working alone. The benefits of working alone are that I can set my own deadlines and don't have to worry if the deadlines work for other people. The downside is that I am prone to procrastination, and although having leeway with setting my own deadlines is pleasurable, I might set them all too late. I chose to work with a group. I decided to work with Nikaliyah Barnett and Perla Caceres.

    Nikaliyah and Perla are hardworking people. I've worked with them on other assignments, in both our media class and other classes. Nikaliyah is good at formulating plans and making sure we stick to our plans. Perla is well versed in media terms and visualizing. I feel my strength is making concepts and starting the foundation of an idea. I feel that with our strengths, we can create a strong project.     

    Some of our blogs might be the same due to them being group blogs that we together. It will never be one person conceptualizing and writing a blog from start to finish. It is always all of us working together and all our thoughts are mixed with one blog. My groupmates are considerate and we never leave anybody out when one of us may have an idea; we always listen. I am excited to work on the final task and very grateful that I have Nikaliyah and Perla working with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

      This is my CCR for my recent project. This film was very fun and a great experience for me to do.