Thursday, December 3, 2020

Second Filming Blog for the Music Video Project

     I filmed again on 3 December. My group and I had a zoom meeting prior and I realized my scenes did not fit and I did them wrong without noticing. I realized then it was weird that I was on the floor doing homework and there was no sense in that. Since my scenes didn't make sense, I redid my scenes after school today. Though it was another tedious process, filming this time was easier as I had multiple objects around me to prop my phone up.

    I replaced surrounding myself with work with me having work on my desk. Instead of me looking at my work stressed, I am writing on papers with a disappointed look. My brother didn't record my shots except for one. I had a difficult time propping my phone up to where it can see myself and what I was doing. My phone kept falling and I had to keep finding objects that could set my phone up and I can still see what I'm doing. During these times, I really wish I had my brother record. But it would be physically impossible for him to do that without moving the desk as my desk is next to the wall and he could not fit there to record.

    My brother recorded me grabbing my guitar with a high angle because he is pretty tall. That was the only scene I had him shoot for me. After that, I proceeded to record myself strumming the guitar for scene 14 where I am making time for myself rather than being surrounded and stressed by work. I also recorded a short clip of me attempting to play along with the song for scene 4 which I had forgotten to do on my previous recording day. It was really short and I had rushed it tremendously because it would have taken me so long to learn and it and daytime would have been over by then.

    I kept the same scene of me going through my phone. My group and I decided on the shot that I contemplated in my last editing blog. The one we chose was the one in the picture of the last blog. I preferred how these shots looked rather than the last ones I did. I think what changed this time is that I knew exactly what my group and I wanted and I had more time to set things up. They make more sense this time (I'm not on the floor anymore). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

      This is my CCR for my recent project. This film was very fun and a great experience for me to do.